Saturday, January 17, 2009

The N-Word

Steriotypical Black Males.
OMG i feel like my clique of friends and i are the only black people at our school that find the use of the n word offensive regardless of the persons race that says it. I hate how people say that it's a term of endearment, yeah right if it was then you wouldn't get offended when white people say it. I feel like it just shows people of other races how uneducated and ghetto some black people can be and i feel like because of people like that and stupid channels like BET black people get portrayed as uneducated, ghetto, loud, and unable to utilize proper English. One day during my gym class this girl said "Can you pass me the ball my nigga" i totally ignored her because i'm no ones Nigga. I'm sorry if people think that i believe i'm better than them because i speak proper english and the fact that i don't date black guys but all i have to say to them is that who i want to date and the way that i act is none of their business, and i'm just not attracted to black guys and i never will be.

6 comments:

  1. Don't say you never will darling because you'll be lying to yourself if you do. You're still in high school the game changes dramatically when you get in college. The caliber of men evolve greatly versus when you're in high school. I don't agree with just casting black men to the side just because you happen to run into some ignorant ones in high school. Trust me I was a black goth in high school and never dated till I got in college. My boyfriend is Jamaican American and we are so much alike. We like the same music and we both like anime just a long list of things. I mean do what you do but I never understood why you can't be attracted to the people of your own race. That's not preference that's something going on deep inside. It's okay that you date IR but that you cast away the same men that are of your race just makes no sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl

    Nice blog. The pictures are funny. I agree with the N word statement but then again I am 30 years old. I think you make honest points.

    I will read more of your blog.

    Take it easy

    Mr Laurelton Queens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I identify with a lot of your comments about BET, speaking proper English, the N-word, dating preferences (although RainaHavock makes a good point that not all black men are like that...ignorant BOYS act that way, and will judge you for who you like). Everyone is entitled to their own preference, but never say never ;) .

    Good luck with the rest of school

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting this. I'm not attracted to black males too much, but some are okay. The picture you have posted above are the type of black guys i would NEVER date, and i mean NEVER. Now there are some black guy's who aren't like that and who are well educated that i MIGHT date. But realize w/e race you're dating, it's just a skin color not their personality...you can date a white guy, Mexican, Asian, Portuguese, what ever...they can have the most rotten personality ever. I agree w/ that first comment from raina havock.

    I will say you are right on the stereotypical black guy, the picture above, most black guy's are like that and dress like that, they need a reality check, most black "ghetto" guy's want to be that next rapper, and they have to realize it's not going to work, do something else w/ your life. I honestly feel so sorry for black guy's like that, and it makes me somewhat sadden for them. But it's not their fault either, these stupid clothing lines need to make better fitted clothes, it's just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete