Monday, January 19, 2009

Study claims that black people in Britain are disappearing because of Interracial Relationships.

I love gossip and i love reading websites like Perez Hilton and Mediatakeout. Well today on mediatakeout i read about a study done in the UK that claims that because interracial relationships are on the rise so much that black people in the UK may be indanger of disappearing. According to the study one in ten children born in the UK belong to a family of mixed-race. I thought the article was kind of interesting. If the study is correct that would be a shame. I of course have nothing against interracial relationships because i date interracially, but having a whole race of people disappear would suck. I like that everyone is so diverse and different if everyone was exactly the same then things would be boring, so lets hope that their study is incorrect. I really wasnt planning on posting anything today but i had some time.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to know I'm not the only one who love Gossip sites. :D Someone from the UK told me that since IR dating was so rampant over in the UK you hardly ever see a non-IR couple over there. Black people don't really date each other over there like they do here. Also they said that sometimes the non-IR couple are look upon as being racist, which makes no sense to me at all. Anyways are you ready for the big day tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'm ready for it i wish i could actually be there instead of at school taking mid terms

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're taking midterms already? Wow I've been out of high school for a minute. My classes were canceled so I have a four day weekend! Yeah! How are the doing it in NYC because here in Florida all TVs must turned to the Inauguration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's what the world is leading to ... that everyonoe will be so mixed with so many different things that racism would diminish by default.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't really get this post, are you saying that black people are disappearing because of IR dating?

    ReplyDelete