Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally Back!!




OMG it's been more than a month since i've posted. I've been crazy busy dealing with school, and then i was sick for like a week with a really bad cold. Even though this is pretty old i was so shocked to hear about the Chris Brown and Rihanna drama. I thought they were a really great couple and no one is perfect obviously but i just never saw that coming. I don't think anything will happen to him legally because as everyone knows celebs get away with things that normal people wouldn't which pisses me off. I think that the drama will have a small impact on his career but i don't think it will be that major. One things for sure no one will ever look at him in the same light again. So in my one month hiatus i've gotten to read some pretty great books because i really love reading so i'm going to list them here so if u want you could check them out; The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison, The Da Vinci code by Dan Brown, and my favorite would by Sammy and Juliana in Hollywood and i'm not sure of the author but it was a great book about a mexican american teenager growing up in barrio which is like the ghetto. The book was really touching because the main character was a really good guy that did well in school and some really sad stuff happens. I plan on posting on a more regular basis now and i can't wait to get summer vacation in June i found out i'm going to London!!!yay




2 comments: